By Sarah Wojcicki | 11/09/2018 04:29:29A family and friends gathering in the backyard of the house where she was killed in Scottsville, Ala.

    The house in which she was found.

    The home where she died in Scottersville, Alabama, on June 8, 2018.

    The family of a Scottsvillian who was killed during a family hunting trip in Southwell, Alabama.

    The body of her mother, Ashley Scott, is seen in a window of the home where Ashley Scott was found dead in June.

    Ashley Scott’s father, Mike Scott, holds his daughter’s hand as he holds a sign outside of the Scottsvilles house on June 9, 2018 in Scottingville, about 45 miles west of Birmingham, Alabama.(AP Photo/Mel Evans)The death of Ashley Scott is a tragedy, said her mother.

    She loved her and her family dearly.

    I’m still struggling to comprehend the magnitude of what happened,” Ashley Scott said, adding that she has to ask herself how she would have survived without her family.

    Scott was a member of the Southwell High School basketball team and her father said he was “heartbroken.”

    Ashley Scott and her boyfriend, Tyler Gentry, were part of the basketball team for three seasons, including the 2016-17 season.

    They were also part of an annual tradition, which was to celebrate a win in a tournament.

    The trophy would be given to the student who scored the most points.

    The couple were scheduled to be on a hunting trip together in June, according to the family.

    The family told ABC News on Sunday that Ashley Scott told her father she was worried about her safety and planned to hike the Appalachian Trail.”

    The whole family is devastated. “

    She was a sweet girl, and she had so many good friends and she was a beautiful person.

    The whole family is devastated.

    We don’t have a lot of time left to be with her.”

    The family says Ashley Scott had planned to head out with her boyfriend for the hike in the Appalachian trail.

    They were to camp overnight in a different part of town.

    But Ashley Scott wasn’t able to make it to her destination because of a medical emergency.

    She was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

    Her death is under investigation.

    She was in the middle of her wedding with a man in Georgia.