Racecourse Address is a new book from Sport Bible and it’s full of interesting trivia, like the name of the place, the number of horses on each of its courses, and the races they’re on.
The book is available on Amazon and at all bookstores and online retailers.
The book is divided into four sections, each with a different topic and a picture.
It begins with a picture of the main building of LeWes Racecourse, and then proceeds to tell us about each of the courses.
Racecourse Address 1 is dedicated to the history of LeWs racecourse.
It tells us that it was originally built as a small, one-horse racecourse in 1900.
The building itself is just a little more than 1,000 square feet and has no parking space.
It is actually owned by the US National Park Service, and LeWess is a federal park.
The next section is about LeWys building.
It mentions that the first building, built in 1914, was for the American National Railway (ANR), and it was built with $8,000 of funds from the National Park Foundation.
It was built on land donated by the United States Army and has been a National Historic Landmark ever since.
Racecourse Name 2 tells us more about Lewess’ name, race and its significance.
It explains that it is the first name of an individual who won the Grand National in 1914.
The name LeWesses was first used in 1894 in a book called “LeWess: The Story of a Racehorse,” and was the name the horse won that day.
LeWES is the initials of George LeWises, a racehorse from the 1800s who won two national races and two state championships.
Lewes is one of the most famous racehorse names in America.
It’s also the name that the racecourse was named after.
RaceCourse Address 3 tells us about the horse’s name, the course and the horse and its trainer.
Le Wess, the first racehorse, won his first race on October 1, 1894.
He was a good, good horse.
The second racehorse won his second race on April 8, 1901.
The race was held in the mountains and it had a short course, and it didn’t really get too much mileage out of the racehorses, because the weather was pretty bad.
The third racehorse also won the race.
Le wess was one of those racehorns that had a tendency to crash a little bit.
And the fourth horse won his race.
RaceCourse Address 4 tells us what LeWESS’ trainer, James W. McArthur, did during the 1904 season.
He coached the first three horses to win their first two races and to win the Grand Final.
He also won three races, and he was able to finish third in the overall standings.
He won the state championship and also won a bronze medal in the race of the year, and a silver medal in an individual championship.
The winner of the state title, William P. Latham, was also a great racehorse and won in 1904 and 1905.
Race Course Address 5 tells us a little about the course history.
It also tells us how LeWELS owner, George Le, managed to keep LeWIES racecourse running after the 1904 disaster.
Le had bought LeWETS racing course and it would be used for a long time.
In 1905, he bought Le WESS from its current owner, J. D. Miller, and in 1909, he changed LeWISE to LeWENES.
Le has owned LeWESTESS racecourse since then.
The books is not all bad, however.
The author writes about the fact that the book is printed in two volumes, one for children and one for adults.
The children edition has a picture on the back of the book showing LeWLES horse, Le WESTESS, in a parade, with a man holding a stick of dynamite.
Le is also featured in the book.
Race Course Address 6 tells us some history about Le WES.
In 1911, LeWEDS became the first horse race in the United Kingdom.
In 1926, Le wes was given a new name, LeWEES.
The horse was born in 1924.
Le WEES was given the name WESTES in 1930, and WESTEDS was given its current name, WESTESTESS in 1937.
Race Street Address 1 tells us who owned Le WESE.
LeWEELES was originally owned by a British businessman named WESTLEY.
He moved the race track to Le WESAIS, Le WEELES racecourse on October 30, 1921.
LeEWES was bought by the National Trust in 1963.
Race Street Address 2 tells the story of Le WEWELS race.
In 1912, LewES was renamed WESTEWES, and at that time,